Programing SD-10G Stryker F-27C
Setup the SD-10G to control a Stryker F-27C
1. Turn on the SD-10G and select a empty model.
2. Select The SYSTEM menu option.
3. Select the TYPE menu option.
a. Type - AERO, Wing - Delta, Aileron - 1, Flap - 1, Tail - Normal, Throtle - 1.
4. On the reciever plug the 2 servo for the wing into chanal 1 and 2.
5. Plug the throtle servo into channel 3.
6. Go into the F-MODE menu option and select the VR ASSIGN option.
a. In this menu clear out all the settings. (FLAP1, AUX1, AUX2, AUX3, AUX4)
If you want to set a switch to not let the motor to come on when the stick is moved. (Throtle Hold)
1. Go into the SYSTEM menu option.
2. select the menu option SW ASSIGN.
3. Find TH-HOLD and assign a switch to it. I used switch 2.
4. Go to the F-MODE menu option.
5. Select the menu option TH-HOLD.
6. Make sure the TH-HOLD value is -100%.
That is the setup.